my mind is /
a big hunk of irrevocable nothing which touch and taste and smell /
and hearing and sight keep hitting and chipping with sharp fatal /
in an agony of sensual chisels i perform squirms of chrome and ex /
-ecute strides of cobalt /
nevertheless i /
feel that i cleverly am being altered that i slightly am becoming /
something a little different, in fact /
hereupon helpless i utter lilac shrieks and scarlet bellowings.
» Rule Book
» DJ Titler
» Online Monitor
Spyglass.Finally here: Spyglass v2.0!
The Spyglass's User Interface.
Display Mode Buttons
- Display Friends — Displays the friends in Spyglass's friends
list that are in the same region above the HUD.
You can focus your camera on your friends with one click, teleport to them, locate them with a particle beam, and send them messages.
This is the default display mode.
- Radar — Shows all the avatars near you.
As in the friends display, you can focus the avatars with your cam, teleport to them, locate them, send messages, do something to them, talk as them.
- Display Lookmarks — Shows the lookmarks you set in the region you are currently in.
Focus the lookmarks with a click of your mouse, rename them, give them to someone else, or delete them.
- Display Teleport History — Displays the last 30 locations you teleported to and lets you teleport back there.
- Object/Bug Scanner — Scans for objects near you and displays them in a list above the HUD.
Focus your camera on them, locate them with a beam, rez a box around them to find them more easily, or display information about the object.
- Display Visitors — Shows a list of Presence sensors you rezzed to monitor visitors.
See who is at a sensor location or open the statistics web page.
- AO Menu — Brings up the AO menu.
- AO on/off — Turns the built-in AO on/off.
Chat commands •