Skylight.Introduction • Getting Started • The Skylight HUD • The Skylight Menu • Using & Saving WindLight Presets • Using & Saving Camera Angles • Advanced Camera Angle Usage
The Skylight Menu.
Open the Skylight menu by clicking the button on the Skylight HUD. You will see the following options:
- "Save WindLight" — saves the current WindLight settings as a new preset; corresponds to the button on the HUD.
- "Open Display" — opens the HUD Webpage Display; you can also click the upper part of the button on the HUD.
- "Open Browser" — opens the Skylight web page in a browser. The same as clicking the lower part of the button on the HUD.
- "Prev Angle" — switches to the previous camera angle saved in the current region. This corresponds to the left part of the button on the HUD.
- "Next Angle" — switches to the next camera angle; corresponds to the right part of the button on the HUD.
- "Choose Angle" — displays a submenu from which you can select the camera angle you want to switch to by name.
- "Save Angle" — saves the current camera view. The same as clicking the on the HUD.
- "Cam Angles" — camera angle operations. Opens a submenu with the following options:
- "Chat Cur Angle" — chats the specification of the current camera view in local chat, see also Advanced Camera Angle Usage.
- "List Angles" — list all the camera angles that have been saved in the current region
- "List Regions" — lists all regions in which camera angles have been saved.
- "Search Angle" — search for a camera angle by name.
- "Rename Angle" — displays a list of camera angles to pick the one you want to rename.
- "Delete Angle" — displays a list of camera angles to pick the one you want to delete.
- "Reload Angles" — reloads the camera angles that were saved for the current region.
- "Delete Region" — displays a list of regions. All camera angles in the selected region will be deleted.
- "Release Cam" — releases the scripted camera; corresponds to the HUD's button.
- "Setup" — set HUD options. You will get another submenu with the following options:
- "HUD Size" — choose your preferred HUD size.
- "Reset HUD" — resets the HUD's scripts in case it stopped reacting or you receive error messages on your web page.
- "Help" — takes you to this manual web page.
Skylight overview •
The Skylight HUD •
Using & saving WindLight presets •
Using & saving camera angles
Advanced Camera Angle Usage