The Wardrobe Ad Program
We have a new exciting advertisement opportunity for you.
The basic idea is to trade visibility for your business for a small donation to the Wardrobe community:
In exchange for a small gift, you will receive the ad package described below.
This is at no monetary cost for you, and the beneficiary is the community rather than (CTS).
What you receive:
- The Wardrobe gift board, from which people can pick up the gift in your store.
- Space for a 200x200 ad image within the Wardrobe: within the new "Gifts" section on the personal Wardrobe pages as well as on the public Wardrobe Gifts page. The ad image should depict the gift you want to give, but can include advertising material for your business.
- Space for your logo, by default the Marketplace banner.
- Links to your inworld main store, your Marketplace store, and your blog/website. If someone is interested in the gift, they use the SLURL to your inworld store to receive the gift from the Wardrobe gift board.
- The Wardrobe gift board enables you to see who picked up the gift, and when.
- By receiving the gift, a customer agrees to be contacted by you; the Wardrobe gift board also allows you to send advertisement messages to everyone who has picked up your gift.
- Your logo will also be visible on all public Wardrobe web pages as a Wardrobe partner with a link to your inworld store.
- You may terminate the partnership at any time by derezzing the board. Your ad will then be removed automatically within 12 hours. You may continue the partnership at any time by rezzing a new board. Your new ad will be placed immediately after rezzing the board.
What we ask from you:
- To donate a small gift, one of your creations, to the Wardrobe community.
- In order for someone to pick up the gift in your inworld store, you are asked to rez a special gift board. (Note that the only way to receive the gift is from that board, so anyone who wants it has to visit your store.)
We hope that this offer is appealing to you and that you are interested in taking this opportunity to expand brand awareness to the group of current and future Wardrobe users.
Please also contact Carlyle Theas if you have questions.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and to a successful collaboration!
Please feel free to pick up the Ad Kit at the (CTS) main store.